The idea for this site is to collect stories of the extraordinary efforts educators (individual teachers and staff), communities, and institutions are making to support learners through the COVID-19 global pandemic.
What we seek is something short and inspiring, along with an image to represent it, and perhaps a link to find more information. This site is powered by a “SPLOT” meaning no logins or personal identifying information is required, but more than that, it is open to anyone that has a story to share. Are you interested, curious? Share a story now.
What you are seeing here is a general collection of worldwide stories, Explore the five random ones below or see the full collection of stories.
- Laptop Loan Program Launched As Instruction Goes Online
- IULM University’s Contribution to a Different Perspective
- Panels of the Pandemic (Making Comics to Stay Sane)
- How Open Education can Help us Deal with the Lockdown – Polish Perspective
- MOOCing: A Means to Mitigate Pandemic-Pain