The idea for this site is to collect stories of the extraordinary efforts educators (individual teachers and staff), communities, and institutions are making to support learners through the COVID-19 global pandemic.
What we seek is something short and inspiring, along with an image to represent it, and perhaps a link to find more information. This site is powered by a “SPLOT” meaning no logins or personal identifying information is required, but more than that, it is open to anyone that has a story to share. Are you interested, curious? Share a story now.
What you are seeing here is a general collection of worldwide stories, Explore the five random ones below or see the full collection of stories.
- numb – a short film by liv mcneil
- Curso internacional “Producción de Recursos Educativos Abiertos”
- How Open Education can Help us Deal with the Lockdown – Polish Perspective
- Teaching Art in a Time of Social Isolation – Land Art
- FotoFika 2020 Covid 19 Teaching Resources