The idea for this site is to collect stories of the extraordinary efforts educators (individual teachers and staff), communities, and institutions are making to support learners through the COVID-19 global pandemic.
What we seek is something short and inspiring, along with an image to represent it, and perhaps a link to find more information. This site is powered by a “SPLOT” meaning no logins or personal identifying information is required, but more than that, it is open to anyone that has a story to share. Are you interested, curious? Share a story now.
What you are seeing here is a general collection of worldwide stories, Explore the five random ones below or see the full collection of stories.
- Remote Learning with PhET Simulations (New Features Available)
- University of Oklahoma’s Call for Memes
- Online class from Nepal during Covid 19
- Interview with Ally Hoffman & Dana Bjornson – Education Professionals on Remote Learning
- Freakin’ Awesome Instructional Designers Keep Learning in Motion in Virginia