The Comparator provides a front end for creating “before/after” image comparison- the images are stacked on top of each other. A user-controlled slider allows them to compare the two mages.
Try it now! http://splot.ca/comparator/make
- Lincoln in Color compare black and white photos with ones that have been color restored.
- Kinds of Maps compares a street diagram map with a terrain map.
- 65th Street and Ravenna Ave, Seattle compares historical photos with current area as seen in Google Street View.
- Self-driving cars: Lower-cost navigation system developed compares the imager generated by sensors on a self driving car with the actual view of the street.
- Two Ways to Play a Dm6 compares difference ways to play the same guitar chord.
- An embedded version of the Kitchen Makeover Comparator