Food in Week One
This is what I have to say, which of course is something important and healthy for people and some animals. I would explain what tuna is, where, why healthy for us, when and how it spreads to around the world and why its significance in modern society. This blog will help you to know more about the knowledge and create a easy topic to chat with your friends and family.
What is Tuna and what you make with it?
- Is a saltwater fish belonging to the Tunnini tribe
- has a sleek, streamlined body and is the faster swim fish
- usually make in salad, sandwich, sushi, and snacks for children, such as you can put it on crackers
Tuna is a suitable and healthy food for humans and animals
- It is rich in vitamins, such as vitamin B3, vitamin B12 which have important nutrition and good for human eyes
- Low in calories, only 50 calories
- suitable for people who are dieting or supporting energy
- also good for people who are training their abs, because it supplies protein
- Animals such as cat, dog and parrot are safe and love to eat it
- because tuna tasty and make them full as well
Where, When and How Tuna spread to around the world
- Evidence of the healthiest food website occurred approximately 45 millions years ago
- Including all parts of the Atlantic, Pacific, and Indian Oceans,
- the Mediterranean Sea. There is evidence of Phoenician trap fisheries for tuna as early as 2000 BC.
- Between 1940s to 1950s, tuna start to spread out most of the world, then over fished from the global basis
- such as Thailand, the Philippines, Spain, China, Mauritius, and Indonesia
The best way of eating tuna
- Grilled it until to cooked, then squeeze some lemon juice on it, you can add some salad dressing (ranch) on it
- Mix with eggs, add seasoning and form into a ball, then fired it and become the Tuna Patties which tastes crispy and delicious
- Use tuna canned, mix with veggies, peppers, tomatoes and avocado (my favorite way, easy, fast and healthy)
Tuna, the healthiest world http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=112#historyuse Tuna Patties, the simple recipes https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/tuna_patties/ Tuna, wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuna