It’s a SPLOT imitating Powerpoint? No! But with this new theme you can create rich media click through “slides” (they are really just WordPress Posts), with big pretty buttons.
This is a “SPLOT-ified” version of the Intergalactic free theme used previously with custom modifications for presentations that live on the web.
Now all of this can be created, presented, and wowed with a simple WordPress Theme… and it makes use of the Customizer to tweak things.
See Splotpoint in Action
- CNIE: Worst Learning Designs
- Content With Content – Alan Levine, Thompson Rivers University (where I bragged about making this SPLOT), March 2017
- Doing It Web Style – Alan Levine, ISS Institute Tour, Australia Nov 2017
- Fork U – Colin Madland, Trinity Western University
- The Good, The Web, and The PowerPoint – demo
- GIFs, Memes, and Cool Web Stuff – Alan Levine, a presentation at the Universidad del Sagrado Corazón, Feb 2016
- Ideas for Work Showing – Alan Levine, ISS Institute Tour, Australia Nov 2017
- Mozfest17 Wikipedia Games – Anne-Marie Scott, University of Edinburgh, October 2017
- The NetNarr GIF Reader – Alan Levine, Networked Narratives Class, Feb 2018
- On Futuring – Alan Levine, ISS Institute Tour, Australia Nov 2017
- Open Ed Tech Cooperativism, BC Open Ed Tech Co-Production, OER 17, April 2017
- Picture This: Finding, Taking, and Using Photographs – Alan Levine, Ontario Extend Summer Institute, August, 2017
- SPLOT The OER Tools – JR Dingwall, University of Saskatchewan
- What the SPLOT is THAT? – Alan Levine, Reclaim Hosting Workshop March 2018
- Wikipedia Basics – Anne-Marie Scott & Ewan McAndrew, University of Edinburgh
- WikiData Basics – Ewan McAndrew, University of Edinburgh
- YouTube for Educators – Laura Killam and Jessica O’Reilly, CNIE 2018
- Wikipedia Translation – Ewan McAndrew, University of Edinburgh, Building Bridges not Walls Workshop, Celtic Knot Conference, July 2018
Get Your SPLOT here
- Get theme and documentation (GitHub)